Reiki is a wonderful healing method, and it has countless benefits. Here are some of them:
- Anyone can learn the healing art of reiki, which is very simple. It’s important to note that Reiki doesn’t require any mental effort, the ability to clear one’s mind of thoughts (as in meditation), or any knowledge of anatomy, psychology, or diseases. You can use Reiki while watching TV, even if that’s not your thing. Everyone can practice and learn it, regardless of age, occupation, or prior experience with alternative therapies or energies, including secretaries, athletes, managers, teachers, cleaning staff, etc.
- Refresh your image! Do you wish to alter the direction of your career? You can begin practicing Reiki therapies at the first level if you’re feeling prepared, and if you want to go further, you can even become a master. Reiki gives you the calmness to view life from a different perspective and empowers you to take charge of your life. Finally, you’ll be the person you want to be.
- Reiki can supplement your therapies if you are already a therapist in other specialties (such as reflexology, chiro massage, Shiatsu, naturopathy, or Ayurveda).
- It is very simple to use: all you need are your hands to treat yourself or others, no appointment is necessary, and you can give Reiki anywhere—in the city, at work, at a friend’s house, etc.
- It offers countless advantages. It benefits us physically (pain, injuries, obesity), mentally and emotionally (addictions to people or substances, anxiety, insomnia, improved interpersonal relationships, reaching goals), spiritually (inner peace, harmony with the cosmos), and physically.
- Reiki is a lifelong practice; once initiated at any level, you are never required to re-initiate it, even if you haven’t used it in a while. However, as you continue to practice, your energy channel will open up more, and you will be able to channel a larger flow of energy.
- More importantly than healing, Reiki also aids in prevention. Reiki works by unblocking poorly managed energy (worries, suffering, anger, attachments, etc.) that can lead to illness. As a result, our body is strengthened and can fend off illnesses by removing obstructions and achieving inner peace.
- By giving you the “tools” or “power” to handle your problems on your own, Reiki encourages your body’s natural ability to heal itself. Reiki can either directly address the issue at hand, or it can alter the way you perceive it. I want to be clear that Reiki complements the treatments your conventional doctor or psychologist has recommended for you, not replaces them.
- Your entire life is improved. When life’s challenges come your way, you’ll find inner peace, fill your life with joy, and be content despite them because you’ll view them as growth opportunities rather than punishment.
Here are some resources I recommend
Self-Love Subliminal helps you with your self-love, self-esteem, self-image, and inspires confidence in yourself and your spiritual relationship with the World.
Get the Self-Love Subliminal for FREE when you get a 7 Chakra Crystal Set. This is great for anyone who is interested in energy healing, chakras, and healing stones for holistic practices.
Health, Weight & Wellness Subliminal helps you with your eating habits, weight loss, athletic pursuits, and making better healthy choices that influence your skin, sleep, and mental hygiene.
Love, Attraction & Relationships Subliminal helps you with your love life, sex life, relational traumas, friendships, ability to attract effortlessly, and how you relate to other people in the world.
Success, Money & Mindset Subliminal helps you with your motivation, focus, confidence, money consciousness, willingness to aspire for higher, and ability to spot and create lucrative opportunities.
NOTE: All subliminal audios contain anti-piracy measures that nullify non-purchasing users from gaining any of the benefits from stolen product.